Monday, February 21, 2011

Project o4: Sense of Place ( Design on the Site)

What am I going to build in my site is Monster Motel which was designed last project before. I really like it, and decide to build a Monster Village in my site. Let me explain the concept of Monster Village.

Around Lake Aman, I planned to Build my Monster Motel in several units, as to attract the tourist to rest and relax at there. In the middle of the lake, I plant to build 2 activity hall, the people are have some event in activity hall.


Beside that, I also change some topography of my site. The purpose is to let the people more comfort when walk around the Lake Aman. Some facility also added For the convinience of the people. A large toilet are going to build beside the lake because the the toilet is not enough for the people for current status. The toilet of KRU building is always locked and dirty. The distance is also too long from Lake Aman.

My Monster Motel

For the monster motel, I modify a bit, to make it more spheric. The purpose is to calculate the area more easily.For the area, we can calcula

te by the formla of area of circle, the radius of the Monster Motel is around 4.2m. The calculation is shown by below:


A= π × 4.2m × 4.2m

A=55.41m2


The next pages will show you the arrangment of Monster Motel on the site:


No comments:

Post a Comment