Thursday, January 13, 2011

Archiweek-03

Nervous, crazy and upset feelings disturb me. I am going to do performance at night... Although i have practice for it times by times with Johnathan , but butterfly still fluttering in my stomach...Because many mistakes i have make in practise...

The event starts at 8pm, and i wear my new T-shirt to present it... Very unluckily, my performance is the 1st one, it will start after taking our dinner. Although, the food is delicious, got fried rice, sausage, bbq chicken, watermelon, but still worried my performance...

Finally, the critical moment arrived, I stand on the stage with the accompany of Jonathan and Mac... When the music of guitar starts, I start whistling...the song is Kau Ilhamku, Qing Fei De Yi, Moonlight, 3 song....In the performance, i forget everything, whistling slowing with rhythm...
The performance is quite successful but i mouth is dry in 2nd song, it makes me cannot reach the high pitch...

After this, the other team also performs song and rock.... However, i didn't like the rock part, the music is too loud and make my ear painful....Aw!!

About 11pm, we dismiss and walk back to our hostel... I am nervous now!!

The candlelight make the atmosphere romantic!!

Food is enough for us to eat~~


Yummy! Yummy!


The performance by 2nd years senior~~

The rock part!!

Creative performance by 3rd year student...


They looked very enjoy it!!


They call the name of the performers!!

It is almost reach the end of the show!!

Singing together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment