Monday, January 17, 2011

Project02: One Function Space---04

After 2 day's effort, I spend a lot of time to do my mounting board. I break my record 1st time, sleep at 3am. I discover that my life changed a lot after I enter the HBP, I mean the lifestyle, it has completely changed for 360' .

It is the 1st time to use colour pencil to do my assignment, but i am quite satisfied by its effect. My little poor chair is called DINOTU. It come from the idea of the dinosaur, it is cute, simple, comfortable. Most important, it is safe and nontoxic, suitable to be the choice of the parent for their children....

Anyway,i am sleepy now...


My first page~


Technical drawing


I spend almost 1 day to do it~~



I am quite satisfied with it~~



Isometric drawing


Axonometric drawing



Perspective drawing



The title~


my logo !!~SCT~



The Project Title!!

No comments:

Post a Comment