Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project02: One Function Space---02

Before that, we dug a hole to make the mold for chair. It is sounded like a stupid and crazy idea, since the sun is hot and making a hole outdoor....Haiz!!

Suddenly, a person from our group suggests to use the steel net to make the mold then we don't need to digging a hole under the dreadful sunshine... The proposal makes us realizing we are stupid enough to work it under the sun.

Without hesitate, we use this idea, i buy a steel net for RM8.80, I want to cry, just second week of current semester, we have to spend a lot.(T.T)

Then, I start to shape my mold in my room with the helping hands of my roommate, Weng Jen. It is hard to bend it. My hands almost want to kill me ~~AW~~AW~~SAKIT!!

Then, the skeleton of the mold is done. I warp it by the aluminum foil, which bought from Mega Jaya. I try my best to warp it, but it looked strange.... Ha!!


The steel net that costs RM8.80~~



Placing it on the chair and sitting on it to get the shape~~



I cut it carefully~~




It looked like some kind of artwork~~ haha!!



Starting to fix aluminum foil on skeleton....



Becareful!!!



The photo is taken by Weng Jen and he is satisfied by the effect of the photo...



Finally, Lastly, Happily, I done my mold!!!



It looked strange but i still love it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment