Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project02: One Function Space---05 (end)

My material that cost about RM17!!



Use Styrofoam cutter, nervous!!



The rubbish after the work!!



The model which is not smooth and out of my expectation....



But, it looked nice uder the sun~~


I discover that another form of my chair~~ gorgeous!!



I try to cover uneven part of my model by paper~~


It looks simple!!


I am successful to gain the desired effect.


Feeling good!!


I decide to make a model for my chair although Wan B didn't asked us to do it. It is because during the presentation day, I am shy to present my worked because I didn't make my model.

Anyway, I asked my roommate, Weng Jen to help me to buy the material, the Styrofoam board and Styrofoam cutter with battery. Thank you!!

I start to do it in my room after class. First, I paste the cutting of my shape on Styrofoam board with cellophane tape and cut it with Styrofoam cutter. It is the 2nd time to use it, I still can remember that I used it in primary school to make up the background of the stage.

The effect is not so good and out of the expectation. Then, I think that I may cover it by paper. After that, I cut the paper according the chair size and paste on the model.

I am quite satisfied with the effect....but it is not firm enough~~

1 comment: